Are you Creative, Organized and Enthusiastic?
If so, J. Milito & Associates is looking for you.
As Marketing & Communications Special Projects Intern you will assist the administrative and project management staff with a variety of special projects.
We offer a flexible schedule of a minimum of 12 hours per week Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 5PM.
About J. Milito & Associates: J. Milito & Associates, Inc., founded in 1997, is a provider of creative fundraising strategies for non-profit organizations through professional telephone fundraising and consulting services. Services are provided to organizations throughout the U.S.
Minimum Qualifications: Proof of enrollment in a college or university AND work experience paid or volunteer, which demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties of the position.
Why Join the J. Milito team? J. Milito will provide creative projects and tasks for motivated interns who want to make a difference in their community. While working with us you will gain marketing, communications, and social media skills that will help you be competitive in your field. Additionally you will learn valuable office and sales skills that will help you in future positions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The Marketing & Communications Special Projects Intern under the supervision of the General Manager will work alongside of our Project Managers, Consultants and Administration to:
- Conduct Thank You calls to current and lapsed customers
- Organize Professional Development materials
- Assist with posts in Social Media
- Assist with company blogs and videos.
- Prepare special sales and marketing materials.
- Organize electronic file system
- Other projects as needed
The Marketing & Communications Intern must:
- Represent the company in a professional manner when communicating with customers and community.
- Represent the company and its customers in a professional, ethical and efficient manner.
- Understand and respect the need for absolute confidentiality of business and customer information.
- Positively contribute to J. Milito & Associates team culture.
- Be adaptable and flexible with J. Milito & Associates scheduling and work needs.
Specific Knowledge: Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude.
Compensation: This position is unpaid. Mileage will be reimbursed if required during the work day.
Interns wishing to pursue this opportunity as a credit-bearing internship will need to get approval from your academic department prior to the start of the academic semester in which you wish to register for the internship.